Participation at the regional level in Career Development Events is an exciting, challenging, and engaging experience. It provides opportunities for leadership development, professional growth and recognition. CDEs strengthen Family and Consumer Sciences, Education and Training, Hospitality and Tourism, Human Services and Visual Arts and Design by increasing student motivation, providing a framework for authentic learning experiences that enhance documented performance assessments.
- Signatures and Dates (use your own paper)
Career Development Event registration fee $50 per event
- February 8-19 – CDE Upload
- February 15-19 – CDE Participant Online Testing
- February 22 – March 5 – CDE Evaluations
- March 11 – Regional Awards Session
- March 15 – State Qualifiers announced